- The background polka dot paper was pre-cut on my scrap box. Don't recall who designed it.
- The circle was cut from some rad vellum packaging using a die that Autumn sent (thanks!)
- The numbers are by HLS, and Autumn also sent those to me! Thanks! I hear focused them using the Gold Tinsel from the Letter It pack.
- I added sequins from designer packs... packaging long gone. I used Glossy Accents to adhere them.
- I mounted the whole thing to some nice parchment that seems to match the vellum well.
I'd like to share this at the following challenges: