Thursday, December 31, 2015

Beautiful Birthday

I played with this card for a few days as I was unpacking the shack.  I used to make a lot of more shabby-chic cards... I love that vintage and girly vibe. How's this?:






I plan to enter this into Seize the Birthday and Cute Card Thursday, both Anything Goes.  Woo-hoo, two Thursday challenges on a Thursday!  Whatttt???

Supplies:
  • The background paper came from a DCWV paper pack, which I got for xmas from an awesome family friend.  I inked it with the following Distress inks: Mowed Lawn, Victorian Velvet, and Frayed Burlap
  • The cake came from DP by Melissa Frances
  • Doily by Wilton inked with Victorian Velvet and Vintage Photo Distress inks and stains, then I wiped the seam binding through those inks, then I sprayed them all with Picket Fence Distress Paint... got some overspray on the background as well.
  • Liquid Pearls in White and Rose Gold
  • Flowers bought in bulk and inked with Color Box Chalk in Creamy Brown.  Pearly stamen amongst the flowers are Wilton

3 comments:

  1. Each one of these post has been different from grunge to total coolness now to utter elegance. I love your ease of style. I'm blown away with your use of this paper. Totally made it fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful soft and feminine creation, you've arranged those flowers so well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty and elegant card, I love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete