Saturday, December 5, 2015

MFT Color #34

This was tricky,  but I knuckled-down this morning and created something that makes me very happy:




Here is the palette for My Favorite Things Color Challenge # 34:


Supplies:

  • First thing I did was mix Tarnished Brass Distress Stain with water and drip it on the white paper,  then I blew it into branchy-patterns and dried it over the woodstove.  Then to make "leaves," I mixed Peeled Paint Distress Stain with water and did some drippin'
  • The striped paper is MME; the pink is from a DCWV stack; the birds came as a treat from an amazing crafter ♡♡♡... I fussy-cut the birds from a 6x6
  • I edged everything  (besides birds) with Color Box chalk in Moss Green 
  • Sentiment?  What sentiment?  Can't decide on anything that wouldn't cheapen this, so I'll leave it blank and maybe when I need it I can add a birthday greeting or a thank you... or just leave it blank for a note
:)

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous!!! The bird trio is amazing and I love the ink splatter. I agree that a sentiment isn't necessary. Maybe on the inside as you need it. Gorgeous card!!!

    ReplyDelete