Thursday, December 31, 2015

Red and gold

Here's a little creation that I really like the looks of...




I plan to enter this into Tuesday Throwdown: Anything Goes and Wicked Wednesday: Something New... the new item here being the gold sequin trim, which I picked up from the Target dollar bins on Sunday.  Love it.  Bought two.

Supplies:
  • Library card base inked with a couple iterations of Aged Mahogany Distress Stain
  • Used the sequin trim from Target, and had a snippet of the red ball-trim in my stash 
  • The stamp is an Invoke Arts stamp, inked with MementoLuxe in black, then I colored the mermaid hair and tails with new Gel Pens from my sister (she got me the big Costco pack for xmas), then I used Liquid Leaf in Classic gold to accent a couple parts with a tiny paintbrush
  • The heart on the stamp is glittered with Festive Berries in Distress Glitter

4 comments:

  1. Wow what awesome dimension you've created with just ink and stamps! Gorgeous. So very happy you got some great Christmas treats. This stamp is amazing and really shines with the sequins. What a score! Wish I could frequent target... Keep up the awesome making!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from seeing your wonderful ATC at Wicked Wed Ch 191 Something New. Like how you used the sequin trim on the ATC. The Target dollar bins are fun to look thru & buy from.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, love the dimension around the edge that the trim give. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday and Happy New Year to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very artsy and blingy little piece, looking great this style!

    ReplyDelete