Saturday, December 19, 2015

Sister card...

Here's a little card for a coworker whose been out:


This card was produced as the by-product of a project... so I'm going to be efficient as heck and double-enter.

Click HERE for the sister card (well, maybe "parent card" would make more sense??? I like "sister" better...)

I made the initial card for the 35th My Favorite Things Color Challenge, but I also will enter it into the Anything But Xmas Challenge at Mod Squad.

Here's the MFT palette:


Supplies and notes:
  • Brett Weldele Stampers Anonymous Scribbles stencil daubed with Tim Holtz's Distress Ink in Shaded Lilac, Crushed Olive,  and Evergreen Bough over the original card. I then sprayed the stencil with water and pressed it to another piece of cardstock. I used a brush with water to drag some of the "thin" area through. I drew a "casual" black line around this art-part.
  • The gull stamp is from Studio 113 (K & Company cheapies from Michael's... I love this image), stamped with MementoLuxe in black
  • The sentiment is by Tim Holtz, inked with MementoLuxe in black also
  • Don't know if you can tell,  but the entire panel is popped up with dimensional tape

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love, love, love this. Your background is fantastic, and I really like how you stamped the image just in black and left it that way. Very striking!! Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for participating once again this week at the Mod Squad

    ReplyDelete