Friday, July 29, 2016

Wicked Wednesday

...for the first time,  I used the inspiration from Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge to do something other than an ATC...

Here's the inspiration... a color palette!:

Supplies and notes:

  • Scrap of letterpress paper,  nearly ATC-sized
  • The inks seen in my image represent the colors from the palette
  • I blended some inks onto the paper then used a monoprint of a Heidi Swapp stencil with the darker colors for the geometric design
  • The sticker is from Collage Press. This panel will go onto a card... I'm thinking for a belated birthday. 

2 comments:

  1. Ice always dreaded color challenges, but now I'm hooked. It does help having inks and gelatos instead of DPs. How you managed to use all these colors and keeping it ultra clean is beyond me, but great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your background is very cool with the graduated colours of this weeks colour palette. Thank you for joining in the fun at Wicked Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete