Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Aloha

Aloha!

Heading to Hawaii next week and was thinking I'd leave a card or two hidden at home for my hubs and youngest...




Supplies:

  • Mat panel (framing mat-- dimensional... this is the "my choice" element) stamped with Inspired By Stamping stamps in Ranger Archival in Jet Black.  Notice my fave detail: I also stamped the edges of the mat... looks so cool to me!  
  • The mat was then smooshed into some Mustard Seed DI inked onto the craftmat then dried. 
  • After the yellow, two rounds of Dylusions sprays were smooshed in: Funky Fuschia and Crushed Grape 
I will enter this at CAS Mix Up for January...

7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and artsy! Great idea to carry the stamping onto your frame. Thanks for sharing at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hawaii, you lucky girl! Such a fantastic, colorful card, very exotic. Brightens up on a dull January day in Oslo:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the sprays added extra color and the black outline stamps on the color and background! Have a wonderful trip, Mimi! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh this is gorgeous and I adore that line art flower stamp! Coolness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your smooshed background and line stamp stamping..esp. on your border. TFS and have a great time in sunny Hawaii. BTW, I do the same thing..leave my DH love notes when I am gone :-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy new year my sweet Mimi
    hope you get my card already please tell me if you get it or not
    Mimi..I love the spoltch or splatter you did here
    looks like summer in Hawaii
    so adorable love the flowers too
    Great made my friend
    try to catch up now
    miss you already ...see you around Mimi
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous colors, great design!

    ReplyDelete