I made them laugh, I guess, with THIS card, which caused them to have me over for Edna's latest alpha-challenge: M is for Mink! Basically, we just need to use some fur... or, like, an animal with fur...
This actually even makes me a taddy-bit uncomfortable... my family actually talks about bear maulings (or the possibility of it) often-- my husband frequently encounters bears at work and this tag kind of pokes fun at something we generally take seriously (bears killing humans...)
But it's a pretty funny quote, right?!
- Ranger tag stamped with a Hero Arts background and embossed with Stampendous EP
- Old foam bear stamp found at the elementary school; embossed with black Recollections EP and painted with Distress Stain in Vintage Photo
- Viva Paper Pearls in Cream
- Vintage seam binding from my neighbor
- Quote brushed onto spare watercolor paper with Black Soot DI and Tim's small water brush.
That's pretty much it! See you over at The Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!