Monday, October 9, 2017

Bad Mood

These was made using my favorite stamp set:



Supplies:

  • Inexpensive watercolor paper as background for funny sentiment
  • Sentiment written with a Jane Davenport brush pen inked with Abandoned Coral and Candied Apple DOx
  • Fave stamp is the Catrina Paper Dolls by Invoke Arts.  I inked her here with Ranger Archival in Jet Black
  • Mats are cut from DCWV double sided paper.  I used both sides-- one is just like Candied Apple, and one is more salmon-y...

I'd like to share this at the following two challenges:

  • ATCAS
  • Frilly & Funkie: "Show us your stamps"-- this is my fave stamp set, and this card is definitely "funkie"-- may be too modern for the running, but I just love playing with you guys :) and want to share this awesome stamp.

3 comments:

  1. This is such a hilarious card! I love the sentiment matched with the stamp! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Frilly and Funkie "Show Us Your Stamps" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card! Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha! Love the sentiment and the fun image! glad you did decide to play along with us at frilly and funkie challenge!

    ReplyDelete