Thursday, March 1, 2018

Designed by Maude!

My youngest is also my business partner.  While she loves crafting, she really loves to do business-related things. Last week, she called Grandma to see if Grandma had any card orders for us.  This card was ordered for my other daughter for her upcoming birthday. My youngest then designed it!

Here's her terrific sketch! She's done more... I'll be sure to share when I "see her visions through"!


Supplies:

  • Strathmore watercolor paper 
  • Balloons masked with masking fluid
  • DOx in Peacock Feathers, Salty Ocean, Wilted Violet, and Picked Raspberry splattered over balloons
  • Strings drawn with a Micron pen
  • Excess DOx picked up with an extra sheet of watercolor paper and punched with Tim's sentiment dies
  • Purple cardstock by Recollections

I'd love to share this at the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love these colours. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Sian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Mimi! It's so cute and the colours are so pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, love the negative balloons! Thanks so much for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete